Saturday, May 12, 2012

New collection - Egyptian Treasure | Go to post

Hello!

Just posted the new collection over on the ValkyrieCouture Facebook :D

All inspired by Egyptian symbols/mythology. I love them all, mostly because I'm a sucker for Egyptian things. I have a pretty blue and gold scarab paperweight on my desk that I've been staring at over the few weeks that it's taken to finish all these..








Anyway. Two of these designs have already sold out, I've ordered supplies to restock them but shipping to where I live takes a really long time. =| Check out what's still available over on the ValkyrieCouture store on Etsy :D Other than the new stuff, I'm also working on restocking all the items in the shop that have sold out.. the worst part for me, because I'm lazy and don't like making designs I've already done over several times. Making new things = fun! Making old things over and over again...not so fun. But sales have been picking up recently so I just tell myself to stop whining and get to work.

I've also recently gotten addicted to the Avatar series, whooshed through two seasons in as many days, which obviously isn't good for getting things done, because I sit there with my tools all laid out and end up with nothing done after 3 episodes... It's a lovely show, though!

♥ Jasmyn

12:29 PM

Search ★



Looking for something specific? A tutorial, tip or design? Use this search box to find what you need!

About ★



Currently on HIATUS but leaving this blog up for those who are still looking at old tutorials/process shots :) Will be back one day maybe!

ValkyrieCouture ★

Facebook ★

Sodacrush ★

Archives

Etsy Shops now open! | Packaging + Commssion Key Pendant | Workspace + Steampunk Key Necklaces | New wire-wrapped pendants + packaging | Freebies with every purchase | Sodacrush Update - Reopened with a new look! | african themed jewelry | Just a couple of quick shots, because I'm getting ... | Oxidising/Antiqing method comparison - Gilder's Pa... | New steampunk necklaces + Wire wrapped pendant |

November 2009 | April 2010 | March 2011 | April 2011 | May 2011 | August 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | March 2012 | May 2012 | August 2012 | September 2012 | October 2012 | January 2013 | February 2013 | May 2013 | June 2014 | July 2014 |
Inspiration

more Quotes
Personal Sites
Tumblr
images: layout: powered by:
back
forth
Facebook DeviantArt JewelryLessons Sodacrush on Etsy ValkyrieCouture on Etsy

love&lust

follow